Welcome to a fresh new month and the start of a new season! I do apologize for being a little late in posting September’s Gratitude Linkup, but hope that won’t stop you from sharing your own gratitude lists throughout the rest of the month… because there’s always something for which to be thankful, right?
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Occasional tangible reminders of the goodness of humanity.
- The technology that enables me to work in a home office across the country from my employer. I was reminded of this a few days ago when a new printer was set up in the Victoria office and remotely installed on my laptop without me having to do anything or even know when it was happening. Wonderful indeed!
- Friends who get it.
- My house, my garage, my yard, my property. The whole place is
usuallyalways cluttered and messy, and I don’t really take the best care of it, and I complain a LOT about all the work that needs to be done… but in spite of it all I’m grateful to have it in all its unkempt glory.
- Ethics and honesty.
- Encouragement to push myself out of my comfort zone, past fear and excuses, by people who see opportunities and potential.
- Opportunities! Potential!
- The continued settling in of our two formerly feral kittens. It seems as though there’s a marked change in both of them every day as they get more and more comfortable with the humans in the house.
- Having a couple of out-of-the-ordinary fun things to look forward to this fall – a visit from my family, and taking a seven week-long drawing and sketching course with a friend.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in September!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.