Happy Autumn! No, September isn’t over quite yet (so yes, this post is a tad premature!), but since October happens to be when we Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving I thought it would be appropriate to get a jump start on a fresh month of gratitude by opening the new linkup a little early.
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Free tickets from a friend for Peter and I to attend a fun evening of comedy.
- Living in a walkable neighbourhood with lots to see and do.
- An evening at a musical with a group of girlfriends followed by a long chat together afterward.
- Peter finding a couple of hard-working local independent contractors who, for a very reasonable price, spent an afternoon making our yard look lovely again.
- Being presented with the unexpected opportunity to increase my hours (and thereby earn more money!) at my current job, while still keeping my much-prized Mondays off.
- The cable technician who upgraded our modem/router and helped us re-feed and hide our many wires and connectors. No more trip hazards in the hallway!
- The absolutely gorgeous fall weather we’ve been experiencing.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in October!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.