It’s been a crazy busy day of rushing around from here to there and back again, so I’m dashing in with a VERY quick post to share the gratitude linkup and invite you to add your own posts, lists, and comments. I do love hearing from you all!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- A successful start to my new work schedule (AND a nice way to ease in to the additional hours, with only two days of work before my vacation!).
- Paid vacation time.
- My extremely cooperative co-workers, who completed everything I needed from them before the usual deadlines so that I could get my own work finished before leaving for my time off.
- Cold water to drink whenever I’m thirsty.
- Getting things done.
- The freedom and privilege to vote in the upcoming Canadian election.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in October!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.