Welcome to November, a fresh new month full of opportunities to express gratitude for our abundance of blessings. Today I’m thinking of our two youngest cats, Mei-Mei and Seamus, who have been with us for around six months now and just had their first birthday. They become more affectionate and less feral every day, and I’m grateful that Peter and I had the opportunity to bring them in off the street and make them a part of our little family (and I am sure they’re grateful that they won’t have to spend another cold winter outdoors!).
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- The sweet, affectionate, and fun natures of our other two cats – the “big boys” Felix and Oscar.
- The fact that all four of our cats get along so well when bringing them all together could easily have gone very wrong.
- The vibrant colours of autumn and continued gorgeous fall weather in our part of the world.
- Celebrating the anniversary of four years in our current house and city, a huge (and somewhat risky) cross-country move that turned out to be an excellent decision.
- The lush ivy that is fast taking over and beautifying the rather unlovely grey block walls of our home.
- Our home’s size and character.
- Time spent with friends – having good conversations, doing fun things, laughing together.
- The blogging community, and having the opportunity to get to know people from all over the world and learn about their culture and traditions through their writing.
- Blogging challenges and the people who coordinate them.
- Creativity in all its forms.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in November!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.