Today I’d have to say that a book is at the top of my gratitude list! I started reading Big Magic (by Elizabeth Gilbert) this week, and am feeling thoroughly inspired, affirmed, and uplifted by her message of creative living beyond fear. I’m only a little more than halfway through the book, too, so there’s more to come! Another reason to be grateful. 🙂
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Dedicated time to think ahead and decide on some goals for the coming year while setting up my new 2016 planner.
- The promise and possibility of a fresh new year to come.
- Being inspired (already… and it’s not even December!) to choose my 2016 Word of the Year.
- Clothes to be washed and the facilities to do so.
- Weekend afternoon naps.
- Kind words and sincere compliments.
- My small but comfortable, well-appointed home office.
- Friendship, always.
- The realization that my friends actually seem to enjoy spending time with me (a notion which I sometimes find hard to understand!).
- Creating things for others.
- My strengths: organization, enthusiasm, persistence.
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again (probably many times!): having everything I need, loads of stuff I want, and a generous handful of wishes.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in November!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.