Happy Sunday! Today I encourage you to join me in carving out a few minutes and dedicating them to a focus on gratitude for our abundance of blessings. I can promise you that cultivating a thankful heart is life-changing!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Remembrance Day and the opportunity to recognize those who sacrificed their lives in service to our country.
- Encouraging and uplifting news from our newly-elected Canadian government: a diverse cabinet with equal gender representation, elected officials being readily available to speak to the media, government scientists now being able to freely and publicly talk about their work.
- Hope over despair.
- Beauty in nature: orange leaves contrasted against a clear blue sky; bright yellow leaves reflecting the sun; the filigreed silhouette of almost-bare tree branches.
- Friends with whom I can enjoy fun experiences.
- Being able to combine my weekend, my usual Monday off, a vacation day, and a statutory holiday into a five-day break from work.
- My crazy, competent, supportive co-workers.
- A good, strong, hot cup of black coffee in the morning.
- Hours spent making art while listening to a really good audiobook.
- Musicians who create wonderful music.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in November!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.