The city of Windsor is blessed with a gorgeous stretch of accessible riverfront greenspace, and the fact that Peter and I live just over a block away from this wonderful resource is high up on my gratitude list. This past Friday we spent part of a relaxing evening in my favourite park on the riverfront, enjoying the warm air, people-watching, and (in my case) taking photos. One tree with the most vibrant pink blossoms begged to be captured for posterity – and while my amateur photo doesn’t nearly do justice to the tree’s beauty, perhaps it gives you a small taste as to why I appreciate this lovely spot.
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- A lovely date night with Peter that included the most delicious platter of sushi and related goodies at what is becoming our new favourite restaurant.
- My sister, for (among many other things!) introducing me to sushi (something I never thought I’d try, but which is now one of my favourite foods) in the first place.
- Professionals who aren’t afraid to have fun at work and brighten what would otherwise be a mundane appointment with their sense of humour (case in point, our eye doctor!).
- That the two new cats are settling in nicely, and that all four of them are getting along and having fun together.
- Another fabulous session with my hairstylist.
- Finding a couple of Starbucks free drink certificates when sorting out my paperwork a few weeks ago, and enjoying a S’mores Frappuccino as a tasty reward for getting organized (amazing what one finds buried under three years’ worth of filing!).
- Being a part of a great book club full of wonderful, smart women.
- Fun evenings with my friends at pub trivia.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in May!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.