This is one of those days where I seriously wish someone had invented a reliable, free (or cheap!), easily-accessible teleportation device already… because if they had, I would be able to whisk myself back to Victoria to celebrate Mother’s Day with my lovely Mom and family. Alas, at this point we’re limited to more conventional means of transportation, so I’ll have to content myself with sending across the miles my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for all that she is and has done.
Happy Mother’s Day, Mom… I love you!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Having access to excellent, professional veterinary care for our beloved cats.
- My new drafting table and having some time to enjoy using it to make art.
- People with big, kind hearts.
- Receiving a speedy income tax refund (one week from filing!) and being able to put the money towards building up the savings in some of our budget categories.
- Living near the river with its gorgeous riverfront parks – such a lovely, peaceful place to sit and relax.
- Being married to my best friend.
- Discovering this beautiful and inspirational quote.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in May!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.