Welcome to a fresh new month of gratitude! Yes, March is here, and with it (in just a few short weeks) the official start of Spring. Although it’s currently cold and snowy where I am (and quite possibly for many of you as well), here’s hoping Mother Nature gets the memo and starts sending some warmer temperatures our way. Soon!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- My dear husband Peter with his kindness and incredible sense of humour. I am so very glad and grateful that he’s in my life.
- Caring friends.
- My new Kindle Paperwhite, which I can’t seem to put down. Remember when I mentioned some of the quirks that frustrated me about my Kindle Keyboard? The Paperwhite both addresses those issues AND offers several additional (very helpful) features on top of that. I am in love.
- The throat-soothing comfort of mentholated cough drops.
- Our locally-owned, independent, neighbourhood pharmacy with their focus on customer service and going the extra mile. I haven’t been this impressed with a business for a long time!
- The support, encouragement, and inspiration within the blogging community.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in March!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.