How was your week? Mine has been great – not really due to any one thing or special happening (unless you count the first day of Spring and/or the complete departure of that lingering cold!), but just generally positive, and that fact is at the top of my gratitude list today. Here’s to many more of the same!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Having a good, productive week in all sorts of areas – eating well, getting started on preparing my taxes, following up on a couple of writing opportunities, finishing some art pieces.
- Beautiful Spring weather, warm enough to wear just a light coat (and no boots!) when going for a walk.
- All of our senses – taste, touch, sight, smell, hearing, and (the all-important) humour – and the richness each one brings to life.
- Many, many opportunities for laughter with friends.
- The overwhelming flood of supporters who chose to “Like” my new Facebook page and follow my efforts at making art.
- The fact that there will always be more to learn and new areas in which to grow.
- The generosity of good friends.
- Having several of my Kiva loans paid back and being able to re-loan the money to another entrepreneur.
- A couple of really good nights of sleep after a bout of insomnia.
- Having several favourite places in Windsor where I always feel welcome and at home.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in March!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.