My post is a little late, delayed because of my preoccupation with the oh-so-exciting happening that’s right up at the top of today’s gratitude list: an afternoon nap with one of the skylights open – yes! – to fresh, warm air and birdsong. Tease or not, I am thoroughly enjoying this beautiful, hopeful taste of spring.
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Successfully accomplishing something (in this case, coordinating a book club discussion) that at one time absolutely terrified me.
- Realizing just how fortunate I am to be a part of not one but TWO book clubs, both populated by fabulous people.
- Getting to experience The Tenors live in concert, thanks to a free ticket from a connected (and generous!) friend.
- Beautiful, powerful music that moves your emotions.
- Feeling a whole lot better than I have in more than a month! Keeping my fingers crossed, but apart from a tiny (and very sporadic) cough, my cold seems to be moving on.
- Thoughtful discussions about interesting things.
- Friendship and all it brings, including support, encouragement, and sincere compliments.
- Things going very smoothly at work during a crazy, busy time of year.
- Being inspired to create.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in March!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.