Today’s happiness (and gratitude, too) is brought to you by actually leaving the house with Peter – his first outing since the surgery! – and visiting our favourite diner for a great breakfast and chats with friends.
It was tiring for him, but he did it! Slowly, slowly, it feels each day as though life is returning to something a little closer to normal… for both of us. Definitely happy-making.
Hope you’ll join me in this week’s Gratitude Linkup!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- My own good health and strength and the ability to get things done.
- Unseasonably beautiful weather.
- Having one of my photos chosen for the “Fab Four” by the founder of the FMS Photo A Day Challenge herself. What a thrill – something I never dreamed would happen!
- Fresh food in the fridge, a full pantry, and clean filtered water to drink.
- Our two beautiful cats – who turned two this week! – and their fun and loving relationship with each other and us.
- Kind and thoughtful gifts.
- Coupons for 50% off.
- The rich friendships in our lives.
- Our comfortable, cozy home.