Today’s happiness is brought to you by a relaxing Sunday of staying inside our cozy house with my little family on a grey day, ignoring all the work that needs to be done, and starting a new 8″ x 10″ ZIA.
There’ll be plenty of time tomorrow for house cleaning, laundry, and groceries. Today is all about taking it easy and tangling after a stressful week… and being able to do so is on my gratitude list for sure. 🙂
→ The 100 Happy Days web site
→ My 100 Happy Days posts
Hope you’ll join me in this week’s Gratitude Linkup!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- All of the things I shared in my mid-week emergency gratitude list.
- Peter’s safe and successful surgery and VERY short hospital stay.
- No more sharp, bone-on-bone, excruciating pains for Peter! He’s feeling some muscle and incision pain, of course – and he’s very tired – but already I’ve noticed that not having to brace himself for the arthritis pains has taken a huge weight off his shoulders.
- That I haven’t yet had to drive in any nasty weather this season, and that the snow was gone and the ice had melted by the time I brought Peter home.
- Supportive and encouraging family, friends, and Alphabet Salad readers. It’s helped so much to know that there are people in our corner who are thinking of us and cheering us on.
- Several product sales this week, each one bringing me a little bit closer to my goal of becoming a CZT.
- Even during stressful times, being able to create art that makes me happy and leaves me feeling relaxed.