Welcome to the BlogHer ’14 edition of the Gratitude Linkup! While normally our linkups are open for just one week, this special “accommodate Laurel’s travel schedule” edition will run for two full weeks of gratitude sharing goodness… so keep checking back for new links!
P.S. – If you write more than one gratitude post over the next two weeks, you are absolutely welcome to share them ALL on this linkup – the more, the merrier!)
Hope you’ll join me in this week’s Gratitude Linkup!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Paid vacation time!
- Another great haircut and style.
- Discovering new little beauty spots along the riverfront to sit, sip a cold drink, and chat with Peter.
- All the fun and laughter we share with our little trivia team.
- Kind friends who care, and who let you know that they care.
- Peter’s ability to connect with strangers by showing an interest in something about them (usually their dog!). Being outgoing with people I don’t know isn’t something that comes naturally to me, but being with him allows me to both learn from and reap the benefits of his skill.
- Talented and generous blogging friends who agree to help me out while I’m traveling by supplying guest posts for Alphabet Salad (more on that tomorrow!).
- Rebate offers that bring down the price of something you need.
- Our two sweet fluffy boys who love to be near me while I’m working.
- My lovely, kind, generous sister. I’m still thinking about and treasuring the memories of our wonderful visit together last month.
- Perfect timing that allowed us to take advantage of a gift card offer at the mall without even making a special trip there to do so.
- My iPhone, through which I’ve discovered the joy of taking pictures. It may not be a “real” camera, and editing photos with apps may not be “real” photography, but having and using it is teaching me to see the world through creative eyes… so I am grateful.
- My much-loved and well-used iPad, which is still hanging in there and is about to carry me through my third BlogHer conference. Yay for electronics that last!
- Being fortunate enough to be able to attend BlogHer ’14. It’s almost here!