What’s on your gratitude list today? In spite of another week of noisy, disruptive roadwork on our street, my gratitude list is full to bursting. Spring is here, fun and friends abound, and life is good!
Hope you’ll join me in this week’s Gratitude Linkup!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- My husband, who coordinated and cooked a delicious Easter lamb dinner for me and three friends. It was a great day of fabulous food and a ton of laughs, and I’m so grateful that he thought it up and followed through, as left to my own devices I would probably have gone to a restaurant instead!
- Receiving the refund cheque for my recalled FitBit (original Christmas/birthday gift from Peter) just in time to pay for my replacement Christmas/birthday gift.
- Our good friend who adores our three cats (who adore her right back!).
- The day I stumbled across tangling and discovered that I can make art.
- Sleep! Especially a really good night’s sleep uninterrupted by early morning roadwork.
- Out-of-the-blue compliments from unexpected sources.
- Receiving a gorgeous and fragrant DavidsTea gift box for Administrative Professionals’ Day from my lovely co-workers.
- Happiness, peace, and quiet for a good friend who just moved into her new house.
- The Blogging from A to Z Challenge, which has been an inspiration and opened my mind to a world of possibilities.
- Finding out, after finally getting around to filing my income tax return, that I’ll be getting a decent refund. This will go a long way towards helping me pay for my trip to San Jose for BlogHer ’14!
- Spring buds on the trees.
- The kind and generous friends who are supporting me (and my tangle art) in my dream of becoming a CZT and teaching others how to draw out the artist within.
- Anticipating the delivery (this week!) of my replacement Christmas/birthday gift from Peter – a full-length mirror jewellery cabinet. It’s something I’ve wanted for ages, and it was a fantastic deal, and I am so excited to finally be getting it!