Time to take a short breather from my Tangling from A to Z project (which I’ve been greatly enjoying, and I hope you have as well!) to stop and focus on gratitude. In my part of the world the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and the temperature is definitely in a Spring-like zone… gratitude certainly comes easily on a day like this!
Hope you’ll join me in this week’s Gratitude Linkup!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- That our street was one of the ones selected by the City for much-needed, major infrastructure improvements this Spring. Yes, it means a lot of dust, noise, and disruption for the next few months, but the end result will be a beautiful, smooth, pothole-free road.
- Being able to help our team win at pub trivia – for the second time!
- Sleeping well – and sleeping in – on weekend mornings when there’s no roadwork and the neighbourhood is quiet.
- An ever-expanding circle of friends.
- Having access to the supplies and time I need to make art.
- Temperatures in the double digits (Celsius).
- Accommodating friends who listen to my rambling.
- Going for a walk and realizing that it was warm enough to leave my coat in the car.
- Good physical health.
- Anticipating plenty of fun and interesting things happening in the near future.
- My husband, who will be celebrating another birthday tomorrow.
- Afternoon naps.
- Our city’s beautiful riverfront.