Welcome to the holiday edition of the Gratitude Linkup, which will be open for three full weeks of gratitude sharing goodness! Though the festive season is a busy time for many of us, we have so much for which to be thankful… so I encourage you to find a few quiet moments during the holidays to write and share your gratitude lists.
Consider it a gift to your readers!
P.S. – If you write more than one gratitude post over the next three weeks, you are absolutely welcome to share them ALL on this linkup – the more, the merrier!)
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Just one more week until I see my family (for the first time in more than two years)!
- Honest, heartfelt compliments.
- Being able to go Christmas shopping at the mall with Peter – something he wasn’t able to do last year, post-surgery.
- Peter being able to shovel snow this year!
- Our new KitchenAid mixer (an early Christmas gift from my parents), and the increased potential for homemade, healthier versions of store-bought goodies.
- Rediscovering (after a brief hiatus) the joy and relaxation of tangling.
- The beauty of the snow-covered world outside my window.
- Shelves full of books.