Thanksgiving is past, December is here, and, for those who observe it, today is the first Sunday of Advent. This is bound to be a busy month for many of us, full of holiday parties, shopping, travel, time with family and friends, celebration… yet in the midst of all the seasonal frenzy, I still plan to carve out this little bit of time each week in my corner of the internet to focus on gratitude.
I invite you to join me!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- When things work out and it all falls into place.
- A space heater that takes the chill out of the air.
- Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Herbal Tea.
- The month of December and all it will bring.
- Support and encouragement from people who care.
- Receiving my first cheque as payment for my writing.
- The sense of freedom and relief that comes from catching up on some long-overdue tasks.
- Time spent in the fellowship of good friends.