This has been a busy week, and an even busier one is looming ahead. Busy isn’t necessarily bad – particularly when much of the busy-ness involves doing fun things and spending time with friends – but it can get in the way of taking the time to practice gratitude. This post is here to encourage each of us to do just that – stop for a moment, and contemplate our blessings.
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- The affirmation of having one of my posts syndicated on BlogHer.
- Being part of not one, but two book clubs that choose interesting books and have great discussions.
- Opportunities to help, to make a difference in someone’s life.
- Our sweet, bratty, dirty cats who, despite their mischievous ways, bring us so much joy and love.
- Supportive and encouraging internet communities for writers and bloggers.
- Prescription coverage.