The Gratitude Linkup has now left its teens! Thank you so much to everyone who participates in the linkup by sharing your gratitude posts and comments – I love that you’re with me on this, and look forward each week to being uplifted anew by your words.
Hope you’ll join me in this week’s Gratitude Linkup!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Time spent hanging out with Peter and the cats – my little family in our little home.
- Receiving another RAK of fun stationery from someone I’ve never met.
- The expertise of cobblers and tailors.
- Fun and laughter while shopping for silly birthday gifts.
- Days with temperatures above 0° Celsius.
- Sincere compliments.
- The gift of inspiration.
- Dreamers. Adventurers. Visionaries.
- The luxury of a completely lazy day.
- Stand-up comedians, even when I’m not 100% on board with their brand of humour, for putting themselves and their talents out there and providing opportunities for laughter.
- Finishing a project and earning the freedom to move on to something new.
- Shelves full of books.
- A busy, fun, rewarding social life.