Happy Sunday, and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! While cultivating a spirit of gratitude is important throughout the whole year, the fact that it’s Thanksgiving weekend makes this Gratitude Linkup even more meaningful to me. I truly hope you’ll join me in practicing gratitude and giving thanks!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- The most gorgeous October weather a person could ask for.
- A husband who loves me and is able to make me laugh, daily… and who isn’t afraid to express his feelings.
- Tomato plants that seem to thrive on neglect and keep producing, and producing, and producing the most delicious, vine-ripened, red, juicy fruit.
- Parents who spent money on piano lessons and braces, gave me a terrific sister, and continue to demonstrate an amazing example of what marriage should be.
- The Holstee Manifesto.
- Those pretty purple flowers growing wild along the back fence, and the delightful fact that they regularly catch my eye when I look up from my desk.
- A caring sister who shares an abundance of talent, love, and fun with her world.
- My surprisingly wonder-filled 40s.