The snow was coming down pretty hard this morning, which put our plans for brunch at our favourite diner in jeopardy… but it finally decided to let up, and we made it. So the first item on my gratitude list today is definitely the fact that we were able to get out of the house after being stuck inside for several days… and the second is the delicious breakfast we consumed!
Hope you’ll join me in this week’s Gratitude Linkup!
(If you’d like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Continued safe driving in winter weather.
- My book club friends.
- Peter’s sense of humour, willingness to listen, and wisdom from life experience.
- The satisfaction of starting to get really organized, for the first time in a long time.
- Remembering to be thoughtful.
- A job that allows me to work from home. I’m always grateful for this, but particularly when the weather is nasty and I’d really rather not go out!
- Memories of my sweet little Spidercat.
- Hot herbal tea.
- Friends who tell you that they’ve missed you when they haven’t seen you in awhile.
- The energy you get from a really good laugh.