I feel I have to start out today’s post with an apology to my faithful readers and gratitude list sharers. As I wrote in an earlier post, I found myself caught up in a bout of blogging dis-inspiration (and laziness!) during the month of June, and I’m very sorry that last week’s linkup post was part of my brief writing slump. But I’m back now, and hope you’re ready for another virtual exchange of presents in the form of our gratitude lists!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- People who, regardless of their beliefs and perspectives, consistently live and express themselves and deal with others in a spirit of love.
- Summer with its abundance of fresh, delicious fruit.
- Safety for our household during an enormous (and rather frightening!) thunder, lightning, and torrential rain storm.
- Safety (and a great experience!) for my sister and friend on their long, incredible train journey and vacation across the country last month.
- Being able to borrow DVD movies and television series from our public library.
- Canada – my beautiful country.
- Having a relaxing five-day break over the weekend and Canada Day holiday.
- Great health for the two of us.
- My blog – a platform where I can express myself and connect with others.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in July!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.