Happy, happy weekend! The sun is shining brightly today after a stormy yesterday, and the world outside my window looks all fresh and clean and brand-spanking new. I’m so glad you stopped by to share some gratitude today – welcome!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Receiving several new contributions to my campaign to become a CZT (Certified Zentangle® Teacher). I’m grateful both for the additions to the fund and for the kindness, generosity, and support that has been shown to me, in many cases by people I’ve never even met in person. I’m inching along very slowly towards my goal, but it’s starting to feel as though my dream just might become a reality, and I’m grateful for that hope.
- A comfortable couch (in an air-conditioned space) on which to sleep when the attic is just too hot.
- Summer fruit stands.
- Walks on the riverfront.
- That our two little feral kittens are becoming more and more socialized with the humans in the house every day. Seamus seems to be getting closer to me, while Mei-Mei spends her time around Peter. It’s nice to be able to approach without them immediately running away – and even to be able to pet them (but only when they feel like letting us, of course!).
- That all four (yes, I’m still a little startled when I write that number!) of our beautiful cats get along with each other and have lots of fun together.
- Being able to share another delicious, incredibly inexpensive meal with Peter – this time at an unassuming East African restaurant, a little gem in our multicultural city.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in July!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.