Two things happened this week that have inspired me to put my friends at the top of today’s gratitude list. First of all, when a recent scheduled gathering ended up being cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, my disappointment at not being able to meet up with my friends made me realize again just how much I enjoy spending time with them. Secondly, an opportunity to get together with another group of friends today to catch up over coffee and chit-chat reminded me how lucky I am to have such wonderful women in my life. I am so very thankful for my friends!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Time available to spend creating things.
- Those moments when inspiration hits even though it seemed to be missing.
- Friends who kindly support my dreams in a variety of ways.
- Generous friends who share their resources (such as DVDs for a TV series we just happen to be motoring through!).
- Living in a multicultural city with a whole lot of yummy, inexpensive restaurants to enjoy.
- Fresh cherries.
- The very nice surprise of receiving not one but two unanticipated tax refunds.
- Working part-time and having every Monday off.
- Not having to commute to work.
- Being in a happy place in life.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in July!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.