I still have a huge smile on my face left over from spending a wonderful Saturday afternoon and evening with Peter and a friend at a winery on the shores of Lake Erie. It was pretty much the perfect day – amazing weather (sunny and warm, not humid, and a cooling breeze every now and then), spectacular location, delicious food, wonderful music, and – best of all – great company with whom to enjoy the experience. What a great way to start this week’s gratitude list!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- Living in a region full of beautiful lakes and scenery – totally different from what I’m used to on the West Coast, but gorgeous and soul-satisfying nonetheless.
- Any opportunity to spend time with friends, even if it’s just for a quick coffee and catch-up.
- My wonderful hairstylist who heard my request for a change and gave me the cutest new cut (the above picture doesn’t do it justice, as I was rather windblown – check out this one to get a better idea of how it looks). I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – there’s nothing like having someone who understands your hair and your style and uses their talents to help you be the very best possible version of you.
- Huge breakthroughs with our two formerly feral kittens, both of whom are actually starting to seek out pets and attention (and even play!) from the two humans in the house. So glad that they are feeling comfortable and happy in their new home.
- After many (MANY!) hours of work (that never seems to end!), I am starting to see some success with my online shops. It’s a slow process, but I’m very grateful to have found a way to earn a little extra money to help fund my dream of becoming a CZT and sharing art with others.
- Ordering a phone case for myself featuring my own art design, and absolutely loving how it turned out… then, when I realized that I’d inadvertently ordered the wrong size, being approached by someone who wanted to buy it from me. Gratitude on all sorts of different levels!
- Encouragement and support from others.
- A successful, glitch-free upgrade to Windows 10.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in August!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.