This has been a busy week for me – not so much with blogging, but rather with spending long (long!) hours on various tasks related to tangling and pursuing my dream of becoming a CZT. Some good and exciting things have been happening, so at the top of my gratitude list today is having a feeling of renewed hope that I will (eventually!) achieve this goal.
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- The tools I have in my home office – a good quality scanner, laptop, and Photoshop – which enable me to convert my original pieces of art into digital copies.
- My long-ago training in web design (specifically learning Adobe Fireworks), which is coming in handy now in helping me learn to use Photoshop.
- The various ways some of my friends have found to support and encourage my dreams (buying my art, sharing links to my shops on social media, and so on). There is nothing – nothing! – like the combination of knowledge plus tangible evidence that people who care have your back.
- An inspirational idea I came up with this week (and will be putting into practice very soon) that will give me a chance to support and encourage some of my friends in achieving their dreams. (More on that to come in a future post!)
- Weekends – some work, some play, breakfast out, coffee, laughter, and afternoon naps.
- The You Need A Budget software and method, which has paid for itself over and over and over again in my financial life. As an example, today I was able to pay a fairly large annual bill with zero stress or worry because I’ve been saving up the necessary funds each month and so the money was already in the bank. What a feeling of freedom! Seems like a simple concept, but having the tools to put this into practice has been revolutionary for me.
- Remembering and reflecting.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in August!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.