Yes, I do realize that it’s not quite April yet – but since it’ll be here before next Sunday, I thought today would be a good time to start a fresh new gratitude linkup for the fresh new month that’s peeking at us from just around the corner.
And, in case you missed it…
I’m going to be shaking things up a little – no, a LOT! – during the month of April on Alphabet Salad. I’ll still be sharing the gratitude linkup each week – but instead of a list, my own post will take the form of a poem inspired by gratitude. Why, you ask? Well, I’ve decided to participate in NaPoWriMo 2015, which involves writing 30 poems in 30 days. I’m also going to be doing the Blogging from A to Z Challenge, but since no challenge letters are assigned for Sundays I thought sticking with the theme of gratitude would be appropriate for those days. (Totally confused?! Check out my explanatory post for more info on what to expect on Alphabet Salad in April.)
And now, on to gratitude!
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you’ll go on to write and share your own!
- My hairstylist’s ability to help me make the most of what I have and to feel pretty.
- A happy childhood full of fond memories.
- Filling up our almost completely empty gas tank on a day when fuel prices were super low.
- A calm and productive work week.
- Opportunities to meet and laugh with new friends.
- The ability to read, and to thoroughly enjoy reading.
- The ability to write, and to completely adore writing.
- A healthy, balanced week of eating.
- Discovering that I can actually concentrate on both listening to an audiobook AND doing certain types of work. Yay for multitasking!
- My husband’s love.
Now it’s your turn!
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Note: This linkup will be open for the entire month, so feel free to add as many gratitude posts as you choose to write in April!
- Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
- Click the “add your link” button below and share your gratitude post.
- Click “get the InLinkz code” below and add the linkup code to your post.
- Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
P.S. – Here’s some background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup.