It’s good to stop, sometimes, and take a quick inventory of the things in your life for which you’re grateful at that moment in time. In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time.
- Travel plans in place – yay! – for a long-awaited visit to spend time with my family in Victoria. So looking forward to reconnecting in person after what will be by that time more than two years.
- My fun, talented, beautiful, supportive group of girlfriends here in Windsor. Finding them was true serendipity!
- Discovering with my husband this past weekend the beauty that is Point Pelee National Park.
- Three gorgeous cats full of personality and craziness.
- Plenty of opportunities to explore and develop my non-writing creative side through iPhoneography and tangling.
- Blossoming friendships and lingering good thoughts, feelings, memories, and lessons learned from my time at BlogHer ’13.
- The internet!
What’s on your gratitude list at this moment?