It’s good to stop, sometimes, and take a quick inventory of the things in your life for which you’re grateful at that moment in time. In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time.
- Bargain furniture stores for quality pieces on a budget.
- An unexpected compliment on some of my work.
- Surprise savings – one reduced monthly bill, plus one significant credit for overpayment over the past year.
- Telus Mobility, which is allowing me transfer my grandfathered $10/month voice plan to my new iPhone 5.
- Anticipating the arrival (in a couple of weeks) of my new iPhone 5!
- Slow but steady progress in several areas.
- The cosiness of a rainy morning, followed by the beauty of a sunny, crisp fall afternoon – great walking weather!
What’s on your gratitude list at this moment?