It’s good to stop, sometimes, and take a quick inventory of the things in your life for which you’re grateful at that moment in time. In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time.
- Clear, cold, fresh, readily available drinking water.
- Having a husband who cooks a healthy dinner for the two of us nearly every night.
- Enjoying a rare cooking stint myself on the weekend, with delicious results.
- Receiving a $25 discount coupon (with no minimum purchase!) from one of my regular clothing stores.
- The crickets outside my window that won’t stop chirping – they make me feel as though I’m on an extended camping trip (but with all the comforts of home)!
- The smell of summer barbecues.
- 52 pounds lost!
- Anticipating the arrival of some of our new furniture this week.
- Time spent with my husband motoring through the second season of Downton Abbey.
What’s on your gratitude list at this moment?