Inspired by NaBloPoMo writing prompts for Monday and Tuesday, December 30 and 31, 2013:
What do you want to do less of in 2014?
What do you want to do more of in 2014?
- Mindless time wasting.
- Regretting things I can’t change.
- Buying things I don’t need.
- Rationalization, justification, procrastination.
- Reading good books.
- Creating stuff.
- Serenity, courage, wisdom.
- Making memories.
- Intentional memory-keeping.
- Using resources I already have.
- Exploring my city.
- Carpe-ing some diem.
What do you want to do less and more of in 2014?