In a post I wrote a few weeks ago I explored the idea of setting up monthly personal “creativity challenges” in 2010. I’ve given it some thought since then, and have developed this list:
- January: Photography
- February: Needle felting
- March: Daily 100 Words posts
- April: Creative BookCrossing releases
- May: Drawing
- June: Daily Haiku
- July: Random Acts of Kindness & Senseless Acts of Beauty
- August: French vocabulary
- September: Cooking
- October: Cardmaking
- November: Daily blog posts for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo)
- December: Crocheting
As the time to begin each monthly challenge approaches I’ll write more about my reasons for choosing that particular idea, and also detail the guidelines I’m targeting to make the challenge a success.
I’m really looking forward to this!